Responsibilities of the Project Manager Serialisation (Limburg)
The Lead Project Manager will be implementing and continuously evaluates the European serialization approach
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Leads, coaches, guides, evaluates and assigns the serialization team members
• Creation, implementation and monitoring of the serialization vision and architecture for the European (commercial) organization
• Oversees the complete serialization portfolio
• Guards and reports the project process, ownership, progress, budgets and invoicing over the projects organization wide
• Coordinate, monitors and reports serialization packaging projects within timelines, Budget, resource consumption and scope included changes;
• Identifies the project risks early stage and mitigates/controls/escalates them appropriately
Profile of the Project Manager Serialisation (Limburg)
• Master level
• 5 year Project management and serialization experience
• Experience in leading multidisciplinary project teams
• Experience with MS Project and MS Office
• GMP knowledge
• Communicates fluently in Dutch and English, spoken and written
• Willing to travel
• People manager
• Affinity with IT systems
• Thinking in solution
Offer for the Project Manager Serialisation (Limburg)
Our Client is a major subsidiary of a global manufacturing services company.
They works across the world to create unique commercial and clinical packaging solutions for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. The company, in total employs about 1,800 professionals, with facilities in the United States, United Kingdom, Belgium and the Netherlands.
Our client Solutions has built an exceptional global reputation for the design, serialisation and production of innovative, cost effective compliance packaging for even the most complex products. Their extensive range includes injectables, blister packs, bottles, pouches and stick packs.
They are responsible for packaging medicines in blisters, filling bags with powders or liquids and packaging and labelling syringes and pens. They also offer expertise in packaging design and serialization solutions to support complex packaging needs of our global Pharma customers.
Their expertise goes far beyond packaging, enabling them to support the industry through every stage of design, development, manufacturing and delivery.