Responsibilities of the Product Owner IAM
Offer our customers a great digital experience by building ‘best in class’ web & app tools that allow them to digitally manage and control their customer account & telecom products.
– Become a key-player in the definition and execution of the digital future of the company together with our colleagues within product marketing, finance, engineering and operations.
Profile of the Product Owner IAM
– You identify the concrete needs and expectations of our customers with support of your internal business SPOC’s, resulting in a clearly defined E2E customer journey.
– You write detailed business requirements, you design the wireframes – with support of our UX specialist – and you define the content of the pages or applications to develop (for all types of devices from desktop to mobile).
– You always seek for the best customer experience taking into account the technical feasibility and the cross-platform E2E consistency.
– You ensure consistency with the market “best practices” based on insights in digital trends, technological evolutions and the offer of our main competitors. Experience with telecom products is a plus.
– You ensure the follow-up and correct delivery of your projects in ‘Agile’ modus, and this in close collaboration with designers, analysts, publishing and IT-teams (possibly with external partners).
– You are the ‘owner’ of the product backlog containing user stories and you define the MVP (Minimum Viable Product) required to launch together with your stakeholders. Small, more operationally-oriented improvements are inherently also part of your backlog.
– You define the test scenarios and ensure the follow-up of the test results.
– You give your management & stakeholders regular updates on the progress of your projects. In case of serious problems, you communicate proactively about possible solutions/adjustments so that the timing of the project can be guaranteed.
Degree & Experience
– Master degree
– Minimal 0-2 year of relevant work experience in digital projects (as product owner or functional analyst).
– Familiar with scrum techniques and Agile project planning.
– Sufficient understanding of usability and technological techniques & trends (native/responsive design; apps; cloud and network solutions).
– Knowledge of Axure as wireframe tool is a plus.
– You are passionate by digital trends
– You are a true team player with excellent communication and coordination skills (extremely fit to work in a cross-functional large company context and to motivate each other).
– Flexible and stress-resistant (with respect for – externally – defined deadlines and priorities).
– Eager to learn (able to learn fast new products and new technologies).
– Good knowledge of English, sufficient knowledge of Dutch or French
Experience With IAM is mandatory with an interest in taking a role of Product Owner.
Offer for the Product Owner IAM
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees