Responsibilities of the Network Relations Officer
The Network Relations Officer is responsible for managing all parties in the project of designing, managing & maintaining the cable network. He/she follows-up of bigger scale projects in his/her region
- Represents the first line of contact between the client and external companies such as cities & communes, project developers and other utility companies.
- Leading your projects during the work preparation and execution phase to ensure that the right priority is defined
- Understands the plan, able to analyse the impact of the works and consequently design an economical and long-term solution
- Has got good negotiation skills and assertive enough to defend the Proximus viewpoints & interests.
- Understands the advantage and drawbacks of works in synergy.
- Follows-up with the contractor’s work (internal or external).
- Responsible for documenting correctly and precisely before, during and after the works to ensure documentation is always up to date
Profile of the Network Relations Officer
- Good knowledge of AutoCad, QGIS or similar
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to negotiate between different internal & external parties
- Strong interest and/or experience in the telecom world
- Ability to approach a technical issue with an analytical mind
Degree & Experience
- Bachelor degree (IT, Surveying, geography or similar)
- Experience in the telecom world
- Previous experience in road works and/or utility works is beneficial
- Able to work independently and organize and prioritize your work
- Fluent and professional communication skills
- Flexible and stress resistant
- Able to stay positive and constructive under difficult circumstances
Offer for the Network Relations Officer
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees