- Microservices, written with NodeJS, Java, Python
- UI application & components based on VueJS
- Marklogic as the NoSQL Database (SPARQL)
· The infrastructure is based on Docker containers & Kubernetes, deployed in the cloud (AWS).
· The program is still in the begin phase where the first applications will go live by the end of this year.
- We strongly believe in (true!) SCRUM as a way of working for the team(s), including DevOps principles. But to be fair, the rest of the organization of Wolters Kluwer has still a long way to go in order to become Agile ?.
- Developing and maintaining new applications on the above technology stack.
- Follow the SCRUM way of working in the team and attend daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
- (Potentially) Take up the Scrum Master role after 3 months on board besides development.
- Developing according to best practices and architecture defined by the team and our Software Architect.
- Being critical but still constructive towards others.
- Creation and maintenance of automated tests (integrations tests, unit tests, … )
- Assist in reviewing, technical breakdown and estimation of backlog items.
- Reviewing pull requests of other developers.
- He/she has worked in a scrum team, knows the scrum values, principles, rituals and he/she wants to grow (after 3 months onboard) into the Scrum Master role.
- Fast Learner and moreover, he/she enjoys learning new techs.
- Native Dutch speaking is a plus, but at least fluent English speaking is mandatory.
- Knowledge and experience of the below is a plus but not necessary. Mandatory is that he/she is interested to learn about them:
- XML, XQuery, XSLT
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees