Responsibilities of the Data Architect
Within the Customer eXperience (CX) program, we relentlessly work at experience improvements for our customers. We work with top of the edge tools based on big data, predictive models, machine learning, etc.
As Senior Data Engineer you’ll strengthen the team to elaborate and deploy the expansion of our big data platform to all CX aspects.
You’ll be confronted with many challenges for which you’ll work closely together with CX, BI and big data experts to jointly reach tangible results
- You’re a creative entrepreneur? You’re passionate about big data technology? Us too.
- You have a master’s degree in computer sciences or comparable?
- You speak fluently English and at least one of both national languages?
Profile of the Data Architect
- You have strong communication and mentoring skills. You are a team player.
- You take responsibility, work result driven and independently towards qualitative results.
- You have a critical mind, continuously search for creative solutions and work methodically.
- You are motivated and always willing to help
- You have a solid experience with large big data/data mining deployments, “on prem” as well as “in the cloud” (HDFS, Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Spark, Kafka, NiFi, Cloudera).
- You master programming languages (Scala, Java, Python, Bash, Spark, SQL, Linux)
- You have experience with versioning and deployment tools (GIT et Jenkins)
Offer for the Data Architect
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees