Responsibilities of the International Area Sales Manager
My client is a manufacturer of medical aids and cosmetic products and started in 2008. In order to reinforce their sales team they are looking for an International Sales Manager. This person would be responsible mainly for all Eastern European markets + the business we have with Travel Retail.
The International Sales Manager manages the sales in his/ her area by:
Taking responsibility over the commercial policy and sales strategy in the region.
Setting up a commercial plan and adequate budget and clear, ambitious goals.
Being the one-point-of-access both for our sales and marketing department.
Creating a growth and increase our brand awareness.
Profile of the International Area Sales Manager
- You obtained a bachelor degree and have at least 5 years’ experience in a commercial role.
- FMCG/Retail experieince is a plus
- You enjoy a competitive environment and you like to score.
- Structure, planning and organization are part of your personality.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (knowledge of French and or any easter european language is a plus).
- You have a sense for architecture and technical insights?
Offer for the International Area Sales Manager
A full-time employment with responsibilities and possibility for initiative and creativity.
A competitive wage.