Responsibilities of the Business analyst
Our client is looking for a business analyst in a context of evolutions of existing IT projects based on Microsoft Project, PowerBI and SharePoint.
- You support our client in the development of existing projects.
- You capture, define and model the business expectations that should lead to the design or evolution of IT tools.
- You are the privileged interlocutor between business and IT.
- You coordinate the implementation of improvements.
- You support the business in carrying out validation tests.
- You check that the IT solutions proposed perfectly meet business demand.
- You train and help the business to use the tools in an optimal way.
Profile of the Business analyst
- You are Bilingual (FR/NL) and write your documents in English.
- You have more than 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- You are familiar with Microsoft Project (2013), Sharepoint (2013 and Online), Power BI and have SSRS skills.
- You are Agile and master the SCRUM.
- You are curious and have a strong customer orientation, flexibility, critical thinking and team spirit.
Offer for the Business analyst
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees