Responsibilities of the Digital Channels Officer – Webmaster
- day-to-day operation and management of the corporate intranet and corporate website of BESIX Group.
- maintaining the visual design, sites navigation and sites content.
- coordinating key stakeholders, engaging and training users, and monitoring the health of the underlying technology. For the corporate intranet
- create with IT and local intranet owners to build a new intranet.
- As a member of the Group Communication team,you will oversee software selection for communication purposes, from the creation of requirements/specifications to the management of the new digital tools.
For legacy reasons, some side activities in the domain of Brand & Sponsoring could also be attached to this function.
- Conduct research to understand intranet and corporate website user needs and behaviors
- Lead projects to improve sections of the intranet or corporate website
- Manage the homepage to maintain a proper balance of content and tools on intranet & website
- Lead efforts to create and maintain a sound site navigation on intranet & website
- Work closely with key stakeholders to understand their needs and involve them in planning and problem solving (including Communication, IT, HR, Operations, as well as executives and administrative staff)
- Provide training & support to BESIX Group entities around the world to help them to manage their websites (10+ currently), from early design to launch and maintenance
- Act as a point of contact for all communication flows and tools used at Group level, sometimes also as administrator (eg. Group’s digital asset management tool, Group’s content marketing platform)
- Monitor site analytics and report on key performance indicators
- Manage contacts with hosting providers, web agencies & external suppliers
- (if affinities and interested) Improve the brand awareness and the employer branding of BESIX Group through the sponsorship of the Belgian National Football teams, RSCA & RCSC football team
Profile of the Digital Channels Officer – Webmaster
- Bachelor or Master Degree in a discipline related to e-business, digital marketing, business analysis or similar experience
- 2 to 5 years of experience managing and implementing intranets, websites or collaboration software
- Project management experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite (Sharepoint, PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and project management tools like Jira, Confluence, Trello
- Strong interpersonal skills to coordinate and facilitate decision making among stakeholders
- High level of comfort with web-based technologies
- Excellent communication skills in English, French & Dutch
- Experience with Sitecore a plus, experience with Office 365 as well
- Affinities with the Communication sector
Offer for the Digital Channels Officer – Webmaster
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees